TERMS & CONDITIONS
“Seller/we/our/us/Beauty Cosmos ” means Beauty Cosmos Ltd , Beauty Cosmos Merhba street Fgura (registered in Malta, company registration no. C89484 ) and the company’s website beautycosmosmalta.com.
“Customer” means the person or company to whom this document is addressed.
“International Customer” shall mean, “Customer” from outside Malta
“Website” shall mean, beautycosmosmalta.com
“Order” shall mean the submission of an order for products on the “Online Store” by the “Customer”.
1. 1.1 These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as Beauty Cosmos, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
2. 1.2 The Online Store is for use by individuals aged 18 and over. You should not use the Online Store if you are under this age.
1. 2.1 The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Online Store from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered, please see clause 2.4 for what happens in this event.
2. 2.2 Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
PASSING OF PROPERTY
1. 4.1 Beauty Cosmos shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the Customer and has been received. The Customer will own the goods once full payment has been received by Beauty Cosmos
1. 5.1 All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Upon placing an Order with Beauty Cosmos, the Customer will receive an order acknowledgement and subsequent update email(s). Receipt of the acknowledgement and these emails does not confirm that the Order has been accepted by Beauty Cosmos.
Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between Beauty Cosmos and the Customer will start at the time the products ordered by the Customer are dispatched from Beauty Cosmos’s warehouse to be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer.
2. 5.2 Beauty Cosmos will take all reasonable care in accordance with applicable laws, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the Customer’s Order and payment secure. But unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Online Store; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3. 5.3 Products purchased from Beauty Cosmos are not for re-sale or distribution. Beauty Cosmos can at its sole discretion restrict ordering to a maximum of 5 pieces of any individual products and reserve the right to cancel any Orders which are suspected are being purchased for re-sale or distribution.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FOLLOWING CANNOT BE RETURNED AND ARE NOT EXCHANGEABLE:
Due to hygiene reasons, foundations, concealers, nail products, lip glosses, lip primers, mascara, mascara bases, liquid liners
Products on special offer
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. 18.1 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time but will notify you in advance of such changes.
Any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be determined and finally settled through Arbitration. The parties agree that, in such case, any disputes shall be referred to the Malta Centre for Arbitration located in Valletta, Malta, and each dispute shall be determined in accordance with Maltese law and regulated by the procedure and Rules of Arbitration which govern arbitrations in Malta. Disputes will be settled by one arbitrator appointed in accordance with those Rules, unless the parties agree otherwise. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Maltese language. The seat of arbitration shall be Malta unless the parties otherwise agree. The decision given by the arbitral tribunal shall be final and no appeal shall lie from such a decision.